Elephant ear bulbs are hard to find in the winter, so you might want to stock up before heading outside for your holiday decorating. Here’s how to store them for use during the off-season.
Elephant ear bulbs are the perfect plant for winter. They can be planted in pots and then brought inside during the winter months.
Elephant ear bulbs are a type of bulb that comes back every year. The plants grow in the summer and die off during the winter, but they come back again. Reference: do elephant ears come back every year.
Watch This Video:
- do elephant ear bulbs multiply
- how to store elephant ears
- mulching elephant ears for winter
- growing elephant ears in pots
- do elephant ear plants go dormant indoors